there are now 225 single people booked. We want to make sure you have a successful night so we will lay on the entertainment with various ice breakers and fabulous prizes. Our Lock and Key format has a high success ratio (one in four keys will open a lock) and with over 200 fun loving people on the look-out for a partner on the night, it's sure to be successful for you.
We will go out of our way to ensure you talk to a number of different fun loving people during the evening to make sure your evening is a success.
How The Lock and Key Party Works
When you see someone that takes your fancy, approach them and ask him or her if you can see if your lock or key are a match. If you match, take as long as you like to flirt and chat, then pop along to the locksmith’s desk where you will be given a prize draw ticket and a new lock/key. Then off you go to find more potential matches. Our Locksmiths are non pushy and with over £300 worth of prizes on the evening, you may get lucky in more ways than one!
But that's not all - there will be a delicious spread with something to make your taste buds tingle. On offer will be a sumptuous buffet, with a mouth watering selection of appetisers to sink your teeth into and hot and cold nibbling options, and something tasty for the veggies too. Yum Yum.
After you've fanned your flames of love over the delicious food, make sure you've got your dancing feet and sea-legs on, as the DJ will be playing floor filling classics and current hits on the the large dance floor on the upper deck.
Why you must book
- You will meet plenty of new people
- Four hour party cruise, taking in all of the sights
- You can dance the night away
- DJ playing fun classics, floor fillers and up to date chart music
- A sumptuous buffet
- Luxury 250 capacity twin deck Thames cruiser
- Reasonable pub prices at the fully stocked bars
- Equal 50/50 male/female split
- Large open area on the top deck
- A quieter mixing chill out lower deck area
- Our lock and key party is included
- The boat docks at 11:15pm leaving you plenty of time to get home, or hit the town.